«Dod Patrol» is a public initiative that united Rostov entrepreneurs and animal protectionists for the realization of the city’s project – the Center for Mass Sterilization and Vaccination of Stray Animals. We will create an infrastructure for the systematic implementation of the TNR method. No shooting dogs, no imprisoning them in lifelong shelters-concentration camps, this method helps to prevent the spread of stray dogs and cats in the urban environment by affecting the most important reason for their appearance.
The autonomous nonprofit animal protection organization “Dog Patrol” was registered on January 12, 2017. In accordance with the Charter, the main purpose of the “Dog Patrol” is the organization and implementation of measures aimed at the implementation of a comprehensive humanitarian approach to solving problems of stray animals.
In order to implement the main goal, the “Dog Patrol” is entitled to perform the following activities:
- activities aimed at protecting the environment and protecting animals;
- charitable activities, as well as activities in the field of promoting charity and volunteering;
- attraction on a voluntary basis of financial resources from enterprises, organizations and individuals for the implementation of the goals;
- participation in public and social projects related to the protection of animals;
- carrying various campaigns to promote animal protection and improve human and animal relations;
- organization and holding conferences and exhibitions, information and educational activities aimed at promoting responsible and humane treatment of animals
- organization and holding events and programs involving animals, auctions, lotteries and other charitable events;
- implementation the TNR method (Trap-neuter-return);
- veterinary activities
- activities related to the transportation of animals
- collection, processing and utilization of waste
- activities related to construction, capital and current repairs of buildings and structures
- publishing and printing activities, including the publication and sale of printed products, books, brochures, magazines, calendars, catalogs, posters, advertising brochures, graphic reproductions, etc.